Oversees day-to-day functions within a team and provides advice and guidance as necessary. Conducts training sessions with employees so they feel equipped with new knowledge and skills to remain current. Utilizes expertise to assist in dispersing assignments and reviews assignments for accuracy and quality. Develops strategies for the team to utilize to reach goals.
The preferred candidate will have the following skill set:
• Requires experience installing and maintaining Cerner iBus medical device interfaces.
• Cerner Command Language experience is desired.
• Strong understanding of clinical laboratory operations.
• Ability to facilitate and lead work groups and projects
• Ability to develop project plans/workflows and communicate updates to project team & leadership
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
• Requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.