The VP – IS Regional serves as a dedicated member of the Regional President’s Strategic Integrations Council (SIC). The incumbent partners with designated Regional Informatics lead to act as the IS/Informatics dyad for the Region to address all questions, initiatives, and solutions. This leader collaborates with executives across the system to ensure that IS programs and investments fulfill current and future enterprise needs. Establishing strong relationships with Regional SIC to improve clinical, operational, and financial metrics using data and technology is important! The VP will also collaborate with the SIC to facilitate the development of the Region’s chapter of IU Health’s overall IS and Informatics Strategic Plan in alignment with Region’s strategic goals and objectives Other opportunities include:
- Establishing formal IS & Informatics metrics and key performance indicators, and developing process improvement approaches to clearly display and continually improve metrics
- Leading the Regional IS & Informatics governance process, and reporting to Governance Committee
- Sharing standard methodologies and process improvement with other regions as a subject matter expert
- Serving on Regional Committees as identified by leadership
- Adhering to enterprise wide standards and solutions with authority to innovate locally in coordination with system-wide innovation program.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree, preferred.
- Strong demonstrated innovative and complex, matrixed leadership skills (inspiring, decision-making, communication across multiple organizations, executing) to champion achieving the vision of the organization is required.
- Knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines, preferred.
- Requires 10+ years of relevant management experience in a business or clinical systems. environment and familiarity with process/performance improvement methodologies, system implementations, and workflow analysis.
- Requires ability to manage multiple complex projects involving multiple customers, interests, and goals. Prior budget management authority and financial management is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.